Friday, 27 May 2016
Thursday, 26 May 2016
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine refers to smart, efficient and efficient softwares such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. When ever a user needs information in the form of content, viedo, software, audio or an image, he/she opts for either Google, Yahoo or Bing to find answer to his/her query. The search engines take the information and display listed text or Urls for various websites. These results may spread to many pages, the user experience is unique and the users prefer to select top listed websites that appear on the first page. Optimization is not an academic subject, rather it is a mind game to technique to create a website that has to compete millions of other similar website.Optimization stands for mind techniques, intelligence and technology orientation to apply them. Some of the common search engine techniques are mention here for website owners who are new or unfamiliar of the search engine optimization.
- Create Content that is highly special or informative. As content is the King and what search engine look for is content of web page and listed urls of multiple websites having similar content. There are some techniques which are unique and legal that marketing gurus opt for. Some of them refer to following
- Title: The title tag of your website is very important and the first thing that search engines look for is "Title" For best search engine practices always use title that is compact, brief, descriptive and summarize the whole content of your website.
- Key words Search engines usually read the page and look for keywords, best search engine optimizers take great care of keywords, their density, frequency&r prominence
- Remember that hyper stuffing of keywords would spoil your text and may black list your content for spam or text sniffing. Frequency would determine the keyword placement in the text. Do not ever overlap or overuse keywords as it would not only spoil the coherence, also undermine the look of your website. Repetitions in the text annoy users greatly therefore let your user enjoy your text and let your search engine send spiders naturally to rank your text higher in the search results.
- Don't copy and paste text from other 's websites as plagiarism is theft and your website might be block listed because of this criminal activitly. As the crawlers surf through various pages of your website or different websites to check the similarity of the text. Search engines use sophisticated softwares, called crawlers and similarity checking tools to rule out copied stuff. You might be thinking to use techniques of placing hidden text or white invisible text in the web page but still this technique is illegal and is used to doge search engines, it does not bring ever lasting fruits for your business.
- Use On page optimization techniques like creating content using HTML code for your text, videos and graphics. On page optimization is effective and brings desired ranking in the sight of search engines as well as unique user experience.
- Off Page optimization techniques require developing back-links and hyper-links pointing your site from other websites.
Search engine optimization is very vast and involves rigorous labor, knowledge and skills for tech sways. To achieve desired higher ranking in all search engines, socialize your web page on social media, use keywords in meta- tags and post content frequently and update weekly or bi-weekly. You can be SEO GURU of your own web page , if you apply SEO skills intelligently.